UltraBill Functional Advantage
for Wholesale Line Resellers
1. The Service Provider users can save unfinished orders, complete
them and submit at a later date.
2. Order Types supported:
Residential Single Line
Business Single Line
Carrier Pre-Select Orders sent by CPS Operators.
CPS WLR Setup
CPS Retain e.g. in Like for Like Transfer
Change of Address
3. Order Progression
Based on the following factors, order forecasting models can be used
to forecast orders for N+1, N+2 and N+3 months:
Previous month performance
Last Years performance
Other user defined parameters
Interface with the relevant Gateways:
1. Service Provider Gateway UltraBill comes with the following features:
XML interface for bulk order placement.
Responses taken from the SPG at user-defined intervals and automatically
updated into the system.
Request information from the SPG at user defined intervals. This
information could be the following:
1. Search Order/BulkOrder Results
2. Get_Worklist request for rejected orders
3. Acknowledge Order
Synchronize the billing system with SPG at user defined intervals.
2. Carrier Pre-Select Gateway UltraBill comes with the following
Service Provider can place the order with BT directly if the CPS
Operator is registered with BT.
CPS Operators can sync with the CPS gateway out-of-the-box.
1. BT for PSTN line rentals Reconciliation with BT for line rentals
and calls sent over the BT network. Tracks payments and receipts of
2. CPS Operator for call carriage settlement
Trouble Ticketing and Repairs
The system tracks the trouble tickets and the line repairs to be undertaken
1. Alerts one day before, the date of scheduled repair and delays
in the scheduled repair dates through e-mail or SMS interfaces
1. Credit Controls on the end-users and partners
1. Remote Installation and Commissioning
2. Managed Services Application Management, Bill Runs, Price Plan
Management, Commissions Management, Payments and Receipts alerts