Managed services refer to outsourcing of
billing related operations of CSPs. Brainroots offers managed
services on a service bureau model based on UltraBill. Under
this model, UltraBill sold to the client is hosted at a data
centre and managed by Brainroots personnel. The specific activities
that can be managed by Brainroots are set out below.
Billing and Reporting
• Running billing cycles and generating bill data / invoices
to be sent to customers.
• Loading payment and adjustment information to the billing
• Configuration changes such as loading new price plans, changing
account details and status.
• Running daily and weekly management reports.
Revenue Assurance and Settlement Services
• Revenue assurance services through random sampling based invoice
checking, reconciliation reports and
financial / ledger reporting.
• Revenue reconciliation and settlement services for interconnect
or other partner settlements.
Revenue Enhancement through data mining
• Data mining services to provide trends and analysis to enable
CSPs to create new pricing structures, reducing
customer churn and increasing customer loyalty.
CRM and Telemarketing Services
Brainroots may partner with call centers to provide support
• 24x7 CRM support through the billing platform.
• Customer acquisition through telemarketing.
• All e-mail communications through secure PKI infrastructure
so that sensitive information such as pricing, reporting
is not compromised.
The billing system is secured through password protection,
secure Telnet and tiered access levels for
all system operators.
• VPN connections for access over Internet and firewall protection
for the Billing System.
• Daily backups and maintenance to ensure no loss of data.
• Hosting and maintaining the hardware and software to provide
the end to end solution.
• Providing sufficient uptime and service level through hardware
redundancy and 24x7 support
• Running daily maintenance, backups and operational tasks.